模拟城市中文网

找回密码
 入住
搜索
查看: 6415|回复: 10

[新闻] EA承诺的免费游戏领取指南

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2013-3-19 20:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As a token of our appreciation for all the support we’ve received from SimCity fans over the past week EA is offering a free EA PC digital download game to anyone who purchases and authenticates SimCity by March 25, 2013 at 11:59pm PDT.

1. When can I start to get my free game?
The free game portal will be rolling out in waves, and it will be available in the following regions by these dates:
  • North America by 5pm PDT/midnight GMT on Wednesday, March 20.
  • Europe by 5pm PDT/midnight GMT on Thursday, March 21.
  • Asia & South America by 5pm PDT/midnight GMT on Friday, March 22.

During the rollout, individual users may find they get access to the free game portal slightly before or after others in their region. Everyone worldwide will have access no later than5:00PM PDT on March 22 and will have until March 30 at 11:59PM PDT to redeem.

2. Which games are available?
  • Battlefield 3 (Standard Edition)
  • Bejeweled 3
  • Dead Space 3 (Standard Edition)
  • Mass Effect 3 (Standard Edition)
  • MOHW (Standard Edition)
  • NFS Most Wanted (Standard Edition)
  • Plants vs. Zombies
  • SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition
3. Why this list of games?
We’ve put together an assortment of some of EA’s top hits.

4. How do I select and claim my free game?
You can access the free game portal and select from a list of EA PC digital download titles by signing in to the Origin client. Gamers who have authenticated their copy of SimCity on Origin will see the Featured Today pop-up window with a link to the free game redemption portal on startup and when you finish playing SimCity. You will see the reminders once per day in each location, and once you’ve selected your free game the reminders will go away.

Here is a step-by-step walk-through for redeeming your free game:
  • Sign into the Origin account that you redeemed SimCity on and then view the "Featured Today" pop-up that pops when Origin launches. If you registered a copy ofSimCity prior to the deadline, you will have the option to click the "Get Free Game" button.

If you closed this window by mistake, you can relaunch it by going toOrigin>Launch Featured Today

2. Clicking the link will take you to a new page where you can select your free game title! Just click on "Get Free Game" under the title of your choice.

3. Once selected, confirm your game by clicking "Choose Game". If you would like another game, select "Cancel". Once confirmed, you cannot change your selection.

4. Click on your My Games section to see if your game is available to download. Please note that there may be a short processing time before your game displays in the My Games window.

5. Once it appears, just download and play!

5. I have activated SimCity but I do not see a link to get my free game.
You may need to update to the latest version of the Origin client, which can be obtained from origin.com/download. If you are using the latest version of Origin and still do not see the Featured Today pop-up window, please contact help.ea.com for assistance.
6. How long do I have to redeem my free game?
All redemptions must take place before March 30, 2013 at 11:59PM PDT. The redemption period will expire at that time

7. I just bought SimCity at retail. How do I get my free game?
In order to be eligible for the free game offer, you simply need to activate your game beforeMarch 25, 2013 at 11:59PM PDT. Once activated you will see the Featured Today pop-up window with a link to the free game redemption portal on startup, and once a day when you finish playing SimCity.

8. Can I select a console game instead?
Sorry, this offer is only for PC digital download titles available through Origin.
9. I’m an underage user, how do I get my game?
Users who are beneath the minimum age required to access interactive online services will automatically be granted a copy of SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition and Bejeweled 3 instead. These games will be added directly to your My Games library over the coming days. You do not need to take any action. If you do not see these games in your My Games library by March 31, 2013, please contact help.origin.com.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2013-3-19 20:51 | 显示全部楼层
就是说还没开咯,在二十二号才能拿咯?

大家准备拿哪个游戏?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-19 22:23 | 显示全部楼层
赶快检查一下橘子号的出生日期,据说不够18岁会自动送sc4和宝石迷阵,没得选其他的
我想要nfs

[ 本帖最后由 jjbsy 于 2013-3-19 22:36 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-19 23:05 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 jjbsy 于 2013-3-19 22:23 发表
赶快检查一下橘子号的出生日期,据说不够18岁会自动送sc4和宝石迷阵,没得选其他的
我想要nfs

是的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-19 23:19 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 帆船 于 2013-3-19 23:05 发表

是的。
我找了下煤看到填写出生日期的嘛
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-20 00:52 | 显示全部楼层
•荣誉勋章战士有没有人玩过?
这个好玩吗?
大家都选哪个游戏?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-20 18:18 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 lingdian2020 于 2013-3-20 00:52 发表
•荣誉勋章战士有没有人玩过?
这个好玩吗?
大家都选哪个游戏?

那我还是选极品飞车吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-20 21:04 | 显示全部楼层
居然有BF3..........
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-20 21:33 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 FigoBourne 于 2013-3-20 21:04 发表
居然有BF3..........
bf3好玩吗?貌似评价很高啊。。。
貌似死亡空间也不错啊

我都没玩过,要不要试一下捏
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-20 22:23 | 显示全部楼层
没玩过bf3的话,其他又没什么感觉的话,就选bf3吧,还能算个经典的延续
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-23 13:42 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 anderwin 于 2013-3-20 22:23 发表
没玩过bf3的话,其他又没什么感觉的话,就选bf3吧,还能算个经典的延续

好吧  那就战地3了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 10:17 , Processed in 0.023226 second(s), 17 queries .