查看: 7440|回复: 3

[SC交通] 【转载】巴士站

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-21 10:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 紅塵市長 于 2014-4-16 23:16 编辑

插件译名:巴士站
插件原名:Bus Shelter
原作者:oppie
插件说明: This mod replaces the default bus stop (which sticks out like a sore thumb if you ask me) with a custom bus shelter. This mod is exciting in that it's the first custom building model released for SimCity 2013 and is the result of a few months of research and many attempts at coming up with a way to get all of the relevant building data into the game.
这个mod替换了原有的巴士站牌的巴士站亭。这个mod很兴奋的一点是他是《模拟城市(2013)》获得数据的几个月内第一个由玩家制作的mod。

NOTES:

事项:

• I've tried putting in transparent glass in the shelter, but this proved to be surprisingly difficult to do technically.
  • 我尝试用玻璃来制作,但这证明它很困难。
  • The 'bounding box' of the model is slightly of
  • 框架模型很粗(只是显示出来像一副骨架)
I'm expecting to make improvements to my process as I make more models and at some point I hope that I can make it simple enough to release for everyone - for the time being creating any building model requires a very strict amount of preparations to make sure that SimCityPak imports the model correctly. This means that I can't yet make a simple tutorial on how to create buildings, but hopefully after some more research this will eventually be possible. 
我的预期是进一步改进,制作出更多的mod,为了确保SimCityPak的正确有效,需要更多的时间来释放任何一个模型确保有一个高质量的准备。这说明我不能用一个简单的教程来说明如何制作一个模型,希望它最终会有更多的研究。

“Electronic Arts does not pre-screen, endorse or support SimCity Mods and your use of this product is at your own risk.”

“EA 不会事先筛MOD,也不会对任MOD表支或者提供任何技术援助。使用这些MOD需要您自己承担可能产生的任何风险。”

附件:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2014-4-2 11:04 | 显示全部楼层
好简陋啊~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-10 17:53 | 显示全部楼层
还有没有其它类型啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-27 15:58 | 显示全部楼层
太简陋了啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 07:20 , Processed in 0.021531 second(s), 17 queries .