搜索
查看: 5283|回复: 1

官方博客-游戏的原理:LOT尺寸

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-5 13:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 紅塵市長 于 2014-4-6 13:48 编辑

How Things Work: Lot Sizes  运作原理:LOT尺寸
Apr 02, 2014 Cristian St. Aubyn, Senior Technical Artist

Hello. My name is Cristian and I’m here again to talk you about the processes and underlying ideas behind the game assets for SimCity. This is a short follow up to my previous blog post in response to the questions that came up. In my last post I stated that our polygon budgets are based on a unit’s lot size (rather than the size of the model), but I failed to give any information about lot sizes. Hopefully this post will give people the information they need to determine appropriate polygon budgets of different units.
你好,我是Cristian,在这里我们接着谈论《模拟城市》的一个物件时背后所需要的思考和工作。这是一个较为简短的博客讲解《<模拟城市>里的建筑和空间》一文中回复相应的问题。在我上一篇文章中说过,我们的多边形预算是基于单元的批量大小(而不是模型的大小),但我没有提供任何信息关于批量大小。

As I stated before we used a general polygon budget of:
正如我在我们使用的一般多边形预算:
LOD-0 = 0.5 triangles per square meter of lot
LOD-0 = 0.5 * (lot depth * Lot Frontage)

The residential, commercial, and industrial buildings that appear automatically when you zone have consistent lot depth based on wealth and density category, with a little variation in their frontage (street facing) size.

RCI建筑出现时,自动产生一种一致的阶层(科技)和密度范畴,这个变化出现在正面(临街)。

Below is a list of Residential/Commercial/Industrial units and their possible lot sizes. They are given as “Frontage X Depth.” You’ll notice that all density 1 lots are 48m deep and all density 2 and 3 are 96m deep; this makes them work well with uniform road layouts. As most categories have variation in the frontage (street edge) I have listed the possible frontage sizes in parenthesis.
下面是RCI建筑的单位及可能产生的批量大小。他们称之为“Frontage X Depth” 。你会发现所有的密度1个LOT有48m深度,2和3个是96m深度;这是他们统一在道路上布局的尺寸设计。大多数尺寸有差值的正面(临街)在括弧中标注可能尺寸大小。

When it comes to player placed buildings the sizes vary greatly (although they will always be a multiple of eight meters). If you are editing a player placed building, or creating a new one, you should find the lot size of something similar to what you are making. To figure out the lot size of a specific unit use this trick:
然而玩家的扑通建筑的大小差别很大(虽然他们的边长永远是8m的整数倍)。如果你放置一个扑通建筑,或者创建一个新建筑,你应该找到很多大小类似你做的东西。找出一个特定单元的批量使用这种诀窍:
    1.Draw a right angle “L” intersection (use the shift key when drawing the roads to make them right angled).
用Shift画一个直角 “L” 型的道路
    2.Place the building you want to measure on the inside corner of the intersection.
在角内扑通一个建筑
    3.Hovering the cursor over the unit will outline its lot in white
光标移动到上方,显示白线部分

4.Select the “Nature” park “Short Tree Row”; it is 16m wide at the street edge
扑通一个“一排高(矮)树”公园,他街边的宽度是16m

5.Place a park on the other side of the road from the building making sure its edge lines up with the building (not the center of the intersection).
空开道路相交地方的一个点位扑通公园

Note: the snap points are spaced at 8 meters
注:两点之间的距离是8m
    6.Place multiple parks side by side until they fill the streets at least as much as your building.
并排扑通公园到于市政厅长度宽度大小一致的范围

7.Knowing each park is 16m wide you can figure out the lot size of the building by counting the parks. Here we can see the base Town Hall is 7 x 9 parks or 112m x 144m.
根据一个公园16m宽的排列,计算出市政厅的大小是7 x 9个公园大小即112m x 144m
      Note: Lots will always be in increments of 8 meters
注:LOT的边长一定是8m的整数倍
I hope this answer your questions about lot sizes. I am working on my next post about how our building shader works.
我希望这回答你有关批量问题。我下一篇文章将会介绍建筑材质。
Until then, have fun.就是这些,游戏愉快。
Cristian St. Aubyn

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2014-4-5 15:35 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 lrdcq 于 2014-4-5 15:39 编辑

(虽然他们永远是8m多)->(虽然他们的边长永远是8m的整数倍)

评分

参与人数 1模拟币 +30 收起 理由
紅塵市長 + 30 热心助人

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:50 , Processed in 0.022686 second(s), 21 queries .