模拟城市中文网

找回密码
 入住
搜索
查看: 10506|回复: 8

[MOD] 会帮你料理菜/果园的魔法地精

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-3-17 19:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This magic gardening gnome helps you garden.  It can cause your garden to grow incredibly fast, and also water, weed and fertilize your garden.  Both the speed and what it does is configurable through settings on the gnome itself.  As it works, the gnome will change its pose.  If you were to turn off all the functions defined below, you'd just get a gnome that changes poses on a schedule.

Here's the menu options available so you can get a sense of how configurable it is:

Settings...
Functions...
Grow -- Age's your garden 1 extra day per time period
Weed -- Removes all weeds
Water -- Waters all plants
Fertilize -- Fertilize all plants with "outstanding" level fertilizer
Speed...
Medium -- Medium speedup, growing your plants 4 extra times a day.
Fast -- Grows your plants once every 4 hours
Faster (default) -- Grows your plants once an hour
Fastest -- Grows your plants once very 15 minutes
Pulse Only -- Instead of turning on and off the Gnome, you get an option to "Do Pulse" which does all the items one time only.
Turn On -- Turns on the Gnome (wakes him up).  This only displays if the Gnome is off and you have a speed other than "Pulse Only"
Turn Off -- Turns off the Gnome (puts him to sleep).  This only displays if the Gnome is on and you have a speed other than "Pulse Only"
Do Pulse -- Does a one time set of actions, and changes the pose.

A note about when the Gnome does its work:  When in pulse mode, the Gnome will do the entire garden at once, instantly.  However, when using another speed and leaving the Gnome on, the Gnome does its work throughout the time it is on.  (Specifically, it will do 1/10 of your garden 10 times between poses.)  This will make the garden seem to age more naturally (although very fast) instead of the entire garden aging at once.  You can still see how often the Gnome works, however, by watching its pose change.  If left on, between poses the Gnome will get to every plant on the lot once.

One more thing: The gnome will not age plants that have harvestables on them.  This prevents them from timing out prematurely.  It will continue to water, weed and fertilize these plants if configured to do so, but will pass over the plants for magically induced growth.  

This is a cloned object with a custom script built in.  As such, it should not conflict with other hacks.  I also believe this mod to be base game compatible, but I do have WA.  I'd appreciate it if someone without WA would confirm that it works for them in the comments area.

Obviously this is mostly a cheat, but could also be useful to someone building a lot with plants above normal quality.  Had I made this object first, my Tomb of the Underground Garden would have been substantially easier to create!

You can find the object  under decor->misc, as shown here:

Built with Game Version: 1.10
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content.  Please see the post text for any exceptions.   
你的游戏版本(原版)必须是1.10

下载文件:

汉化版请至此处下载:
http://game.ali213.net/thread-3117006-1-1.html

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x

评分

参与人数 1模拟币 +150 收起 理由
mrxia + 150 热心助人

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-4-5 10:22 | 显示全部楼层
真不错!!!!喜欢ing
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-5 14:48 | 显示全部楼层
可爱滴地精呀~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-16 19:06 | 显示全部楼层
1.11能用吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-18 22:12 | 显示全部楼层
在游侠下载过此MOD,顶级奢华版使用有点问题,会导致人物一上车就重置回家…
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-25 10:22 | 显示全部楼层
会覆盖掉稀有昆虫出现点,变成普通昆虫。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-9 12:39 | 显示全部楼层
本來覺得這隻很可愛所以想用...
看到下面那兩個bug就放棄了
再見了 我可愛的地精
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-6 21:46 | 显示全部楼层
真不错!!!!喜欢ing
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-21 14:13 | 显示全部楼层
...文盲了呢...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:41 , Processed in 0.024615 second(s), 19 queries .