搜索
查看: 2018|回复: 2

由一段對話看老式的日夜併渲輸出 前綴 nitelite

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-9 11:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原文約自該17樓開始:
http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/topic/40623-bat4max-v5/
原篇是討論bat4maxV5的。我破英文啦將就看。
註:本篇的nitelite是nightlight的一種簡寫,加在燈光名稱之前,也就是我們說的"前綴"於燈光前,那在老式的渲染(指BATgmax就存在的白天夜晚一起渲染輸出的方式,這種方式下,燈光在白天夜晚都存在於模型場景裏,但只在夜晚運作亮起來,故稱為nitelite。而不加這種前綴字眼的燈光,在白天夜晚都會亮。就是這麼區別運作的)

本篇節錄即在探討 ,我也想問,為何V5不太能配合nitelite啊。看看他們的對話

N大:Hi S大, why do I always get the 'Error Failed! Code=6' message whenever I do the normal export (like those in gmax) with night lights? I tried the normal day export without night lights and the export went fine.                                                                                                
[譯:當我有nitelite燈光時,為何輸出總出錯(error code=6)。而我試著不要nitelite燈光時,輸出day export就可以]

S大:This is one reason (one of not the only one) WHY I developed truNite. The whole process of how standard night render was organized/scripted was very buggy. If you add to it inferior results then the question is why to bother...
[知道我為何制作truNite系統嗎?原因之一,原本的渲染方式在夜晚的script運作它本身非常有問題(buggy),造成很多煩人的困擾]
What version of Max are you using and why do you want to use  those nitelites?
[.....節刪.....你為何還用nitelite啊...........]
But one also must keep in mind that the reason may also be in how you have set your nitelites. Still I would recommend you to go truNite way. By doing so you simply chop of a big part of buggy scipt.                                                                                                
[.........理由也是要看你怎麼用nitelite的,但我仍建議你使用truNite方式,不要用nitelite,你將立刻輕易的揮別老式易出錯的buggy script。]

N大
The reason is that truNite, as you have explained, the building would jump straight from day to night view instead the whole dusk routine.
理由啊你知道的,正如你所言,truNite將直接從白天"跳到"夜晚,而不是經過整個過程(黃昏)。
Personally, I just don't really like that. And I already tried a simple test which involves only a simple box and an omni light with the prefix "nitelite_".
我只是個人不喜歡這樣,我已試過只用一個超簡單的box箱和一個前綴有"nitelite_"的omni式燈光。
The nitelite, however, is still seen turned on in the day preview, instead of off, even with the prefix. And the error still exist too. And I'm using 3ds Max 2011 Student version.                                                                                                
然後,nitelite仍在白天就亮了,即使有前綴了。那個error也存在。我用的是3dsmax2011學生版。

S大:And for the sake of this transition you're ready to sacrifice the quality of night view? Are you aware that you'll never be able to get it look good. I mean night view the way you want to do it.
就為了那個"白天直接跳夜晚"的原因你就給我犧牲那夜晚的品質了啊?那麼你是否注意到你的夜景將看來永遠不好。........
If you don't need any of the advanced features why do you need MAX at all? I mean why do you want to render in MAX. Model in Max export as 3ds and export from GMAX
若你不想要好的細節你還用max幹啥啊?你可輸出成3ds到gmax渲染
Preview in Max doesn't take in account "nitelites_"  It does work differently. It has normal WYSIWYG work-flow. So if you don't want them on in day  - you simply turn them off.
max的Preview預渲才不搭理nitelite這前綴呢,它和燈光沒區別。它是一般的WYSIWYG work-flow。所以你要的是這種夜燈,你只能手動關掉。
But_ you don't tell us the full story... No matter what you prefixes are or aren't in day view with LetTherBeLight rig you'll NEVER see any nitelites. So in effect you can see all and any lites on they will NEVER be noticeable in day view.
在LetThereBeLight的rig系列下,其白天渲染,永遠絕不能有任何nitelite前綴字眼燈光。白天都照樣亮。
Alternatively you can download very old version of BAt4Max (version2) and use it...
你可以選用Bat4maxV2。[因為V2可以運作nitelite]

N大
Don't get me wrong, but I use MAX because it cuts down the rendering time by A LOT than if I use gmax. Anyway, I'm not really making a building, but rather an airport runway, so I it takes a LONG time to render if I use gmax (like 6+ hours). With MAX, I could cut that time to only 1 hour at most, plus there is a bit of anti-aliasing.
我用max因為輸出時間省很多,還有反鋸齒好處。我在作的不是building,而是一個機場跑道。我用gmax輸出要6小時,用3dsmax只要1小時。

S大
runway?... hm... does it really need to be a model (prop, I assume) rather than a texture?
跑道?它真的需被作成模型嗎  ,怎不作成貼圖?(texture)
Anyway what ever you make the traditional (nitelite_ ) way of making night views has inevitable, inherent problem that is well illustrated by these examples:
不論如何你怎麼使用,nitelite有不可避免的問題例如:

This is a result of alpha masks that are the basis for default (non truNite) game night view.
May be you could start your Bat thread and show what you're doing I'm sure people could offer you advise on how to proceed
這是默認的老式夜晚渲染結果,也許你可以發表你計畫製作的BAT文章,人們將提供你意見

[ 本帖最后由 天唐永thianz 于 2011-11-9 12:07 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-9 11:56 | 显示全部楼层
S大為新的truNite(日夜分開渲染)所說的那段話:"白天將直接"跳到"夜晚,沒有經過慢慢變化的整個過程(例如黃昏)。"
S大這一整句話客氣了,我想導致不少人看了這句而想用老式的nitelite。
S大客氣大概是不想著墨在批評老式系統吧,
要是他順便多說幾句老式系統的壞處,例如這張:看看建物的陰影朝向
我想替他說的是:"老式系統,夜晚還是有顆太陽",所以才有好明顯的陰影,你可以勉強視之為月亮,勉強在於那顆月亮的光很強。

那麼,誰還想用老式的niteilte呢

[ 本帖最后由 天唐永thianz 于 2011-11-9 12:08 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-9 12:15 | 显示全部楼层
客觀而言,我試的幾次,在bat4maxV5+老式前綴nitelite日夜景併渲方式會出錯,也是code error 6

我建議

想用nitelite就用bat4maxV2
除此之外,都用V5。

結束!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 23:01 , Processed in 0.020431 second(s), 17 queries .