找回密码
 入住
搜索
查看: 4381|回复: 2

外国网上的,貌似看上去像梦之都的裸体补丁!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-21 21:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Midrealm Mod 2 - The Syndicate Mod

Lots of new syndicate buildings and homes. You can now design a city based on high crime levels!

The mod file should work equally well in both Destinations and Pre-Destinations formats. Although those who have destinations will see certain abilities that others will not (sorry, but destinations added certain features)

This Mod also introduces the Syndicate Muscle special sim as a new criminal class sim. The Syndicate Muscle works just like the vigilante, but the odds of having syndicate muscle spawn increases as more syndicate buildings from this mod are placed in your game (this is an intentional undocumented feature).

But beware, the syndicate families dont get along well, and sooner or later these guys will begin attacking each other.

The MR2_Syndicate mod contains:
Syndicate Safe House and Hideout - these homes generate criminals while reducing nearby police effectiveness. In exchange your treasury gets a small bribe each day. Two varieties of each type of home and pressing the 'V' key will cycle through them just as normal homes in the game.

Chop Shop - a venue that sells stolen cars, for a small (and brief) happiness boost.

Protection Racket - If you agree to pay their daily price they can permanently make a workplace immune to rogue sims.

Other buildings include: Bookie's Office, Bootlegger, Teamster's Union, Money Launderer, and Syndicate Manor. All of the buiuldings are sortable using the filters, they can influence your city society (most of them lean heavily towards the industrial society). Several of the buildings generate income for your treasury each hour based on the number of criminals in your city, Let the crime spree begin!

=-=-=-
MR2_Syndicate_addon
This addon works ONLY under Destinations (again, sorry) and contains the Syndicate Strip Club. Not for younger players as about 5%-10% of the special sims generated here will be topless (see images below). And No the word "Censored" does _NOT_ appear in the game.

=-=-
Although I attempted to test this mod, I could easily have missed something, please repot any bugs, errors, or problems.

One thing I did not test, is clearing out all my files and re-installing the mods from the SCSpack from scratch to make sure I included all of the files. So hopefully I didn't leave anything out

If you enjoyed the mod, see room for improvements, have problems with one of the buildings, or just want to say hi. Send me a message. Thanks

If you like the mod and have something you would like to see in the game, please let me know as well. I have ideas for 20 or so more buildings, so I am loooking to put out another mod soon.
Attached Thumbnails

Attached Files MR2_Syndicate.rar (13.49 MB, 2357 views)
MR2_Syndicate_addon.rar (3.95 MB, 1426 views)
附件下好了,E文我也看不懂,图片发上拉了...[local]3[/local]

[ 本帖最后由 38369578 于 2012-2-22 19:07 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2012-3-28 20:03 | 显示全部楼层
- -。这可是在天朝
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-14 15:56 | 显示全部楼层
瓦哦这都有
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 08:16 , Processed in 0.022052 second(s), 18 queries .