查看: 8109|回复: 4

[SC地标及美化] 【转载】公园地表纹理

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-15 11:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 紅塵市長 于 2014-4-16 23:24 编辑

插件译名:公园地表纹理
插件原名:Natural Parks
原作者:SteveManx
插件说明:DESCRIPTION:  This mod removes the ugly blue-green astro-turf with seam lines that is used as grass on most of the ($$) and ($$$) parks. It replaces it with a natural look similar to what is used on zoned lots and the ($) parks.
概述:替换了原有各地价公园的蓝绿色网格状的地砖纹理

DETAILS:  This is my first mod. I personally found the default grass texture on the parks and other buildings to be very unattractive. The off color does not blend into any environment. In addition, the texture has obvious seams which make it look even worse. I decided to learn how to mod just to fix this for my own use, but then figured some in the community may also like it. I created textures that use a similar system for the ground texture as the zoned house lots. I also added some subtle details which look different under different ground conditions. No two parks will look exactly the same and all should blend nicely into the local environment.
细节说明:这是作者的第一个MOD。认为原有的建筑和公园的地砖纹理是完全恶心的,无法融入地表环境,以及拥有明显的缝隙,十分糟糕。于是作者开始尝试改变它们。作者使用了相似于地面的纹理,增加了一些在不同地表的细节,很好的融入地表环境。

DISCLAIMER:  This mod does not change anything other than two textures used for the grass and should be safe for online non-sandbox play. This mod is purely cosmetic so it can be added to and removed from any existing or new city. I have tested it but it is NOT tested under all conditions since I only own the base game, no DLC or XP. This mod affects every instance where the astro-turf is used on any park, building or landmark.
免责声明:此mod不改变其他东西,游戏中是安全的。此mod可以添加或者移除任何城市。作者是在没有任何DLC下测试的,这个地砖纹理可能会影响到任何的建筑

KNOWN ISSUES:  The only anomaly I found was it seems landscape grass is not removed. Some of the soccer and baseball fields may look like they need a mow. I personally like the way it looks but I MAY try to address it if it bothers anyone. It also does not block trees in the baseball outfield so if you plant forest you should try to avoid being over the outfield. I only had one tree appear after many planting clicks on the field so it should be avoidable. I actually don't know if it's the mod or if the game already did these things but figured I would note the effects anyway.
已知问题:唯一的异常就是没有出去景观草。棒球场和足球场的的绿地需要修剪。………………………………不知道游戏方是否知晓,但是注意它的影响。

INSTALLATION: Copy the Manx_Natural_Parks.package file into your ...\Origin\SimCity\SimCityData\ folder. Just remove the same file to uninstall.
使用:复制文件manx_natural_parks.package到X\Origin\SimCity\SimCityData\

* If you DON'T like parks that can sometimes look like they're not perfectly watered, manicured and covered in astroturf, this mod is not for you.
如果你不喜欢公园,这个mod不适合你。

* If you DO like parks that can sometimes look perfectly watered, sometimes heavily used, sometimes mowed, sometimes neglected this mod may be for you.
如果你喜欢公园,这个mod或许适合你。

This is my first mod so please go easy on me. If anyone runs into any issues, just let me know.
这是作者的第一个mod,如果有问题,请到http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29283-natural-parks/联系作者

Enjoy!
SteveManx

“Electronic Arts does not pre-screen, endorse or support SimCity Mods and your use of this product is at your own risk.”“EA 不会事先筛MOD,也不会对任MOD表支或者提供任何技术援助。使用这些MOD需要您自己承担可能产生的任何风险。”
需要的支持文件:
缩略图:

附件:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2014-4-2 10:53 | 显示全部楼层
网格太假了还是这个好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-6 20:12 | 显示全部楼层
很漂亮,谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-6 22:09 | 显示全部楼层
更真实了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-23 18:11 | 显示全部楼层
没看明白,这到底哪里优化了?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 15:42 , Processed in 0.025138 second(s), 17 queries .