[SC地标及美化] 【转载】减少景观草

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-20 11:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 紅塵市長 于 2014-4-16 23:47 编辑

插件译名:减少景观草
插件原名:Cut the Grass
原作者:SteveManx
插件说明:DESCRIPTION描述:  
This mod reduces the length of the grass that grows from the landscape.
减少景观草

DETAILS详细信息:
Are you bothered by all your sims who refuse to cut their lawns and have grass taller than their children? Or the city workers who let the public spaces become overgrown? This mod solves these landscaping problems. I have created three optional grass settings which I feel all look better than the default grass. There are basically three length options, short, shorter and none. This mod was designed to work in conjunction with my "Natural Parks" mod and is highly recommended if you use it. It will also work just as well as a stand-alone without the Natural Parks mod, but who wouldn't want Natural Parks, right?
被城市各种杂草困扰?还是让公共空间长满杂草?这个解决了草的问题,有三种选项,不长、长短、长较短。强烈建议配合公园文理地砖mod使用。对不想要一个美丽的公园?

Link to Natural Parks MOD:链接
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29283-natural-parks/

DISCLAIMER免责声明:  
This mod does not change anything other than the look of the grass and should be safe for online non-sandbox play. This mod is purely cosmetic so it can be added to and removed from any existing or new city. I have tested it but it is NOT tested under all conditions since I only own the base game. This mod affects all grass in the game.
不会改变其他任何东西,在线模式是安全的。随便添加或移除,完全影响到城市所有的草。

KNOWN ISSUES已知问题:
None无

INSTALLATION安装:
Copy the Manx_Cut_the_Grass_Short.package OR Manx_Cut_the_Grass_Shorter.package OR Manx_Cut_the_Grass_All.package file into your ...\Origin\SimCity\SimCityData\ folder. Just remove the same file to uninstall.
复制三个任意一个到 ...\Origin\SimCity\SimCityData\。2个及其以上无效

If anyone runs into any issues, just let me know.如有问题请在http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29283-natural-parks/联系我

*** USE ONLY ONE VERSION OF THIS MOD - TWO MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS OR CRASHES ***两个及其以上会造成游戏崩溃

Manx_Cut_the_Grass_Short.package = 超短草.
Manx_Cut_the_Grass_Shorter.package = 短草.
Manx_Cut_the_Grass_All.package = 无草.

NOTE注意:
I cannot test this but I believe if you use the "All" option it may ease the demand on your video card allowing you to push other settings higher or just have higher framerate. Either that or... it won't.
没有测试过全高视觉效果下的情况。但是希望会更好

Enjoy!
SteveManx

“Electronic Arts does not pre-screen, endorse or support SimCity Mods and your use of this product is at your own risk.”“EA 不会事先筛MOD,也不会对任MOD表支或者提供任何技术援助。使用这些MOD需要您自己承担可能产生的任何风险。”

需要的支持文件:no
缩略图:

附件:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2015-8-23 15:13 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 21:36 , Processed in 0.019089 second(s), 17 queries .