模拟城市中文网

找回密码
 入住
搜索
查看: 29412|回复: 46

[住宅区] 经典住宅楼

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-12-21 14:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is an older model that has been sitting on my computer since December last year. It's a Gründerzeit style R-§ corner house that was probably half destroyed during WWII and then rebuilt, partially with what remained of the facade, but mostly fairly blandly. I've since seen that this house is much more extensive than I orginally thought, covering the entire length of the block, but it doesn't get any prettier. The Building stands in the Portuguese Quarter, half way between Michel and Landungsbrücken, not far from Ditmar-Koel-Straße houses. Because it's not particularly pretty, I'd class this as a "take it or leave it" house, or filler corner house. :-).
<br />
<br />Dependencies
<br />
<br />SFBT Essentials
<br />
<br />Lot Statistics
<br />
<br />Lot size: 2x2 tiles
<br />Tileset(s): European contemporary
<br />Stage: 5
<br />Occupants: 150 R-§§  
<br />Bulldoze cost: § 326  
<br />Building value: § 3,000  
<br />Construction time: 35 days
<br />Flammability: 45
<br />Power consumed: 3 MWh/month
<br />Water consumed: 5 gallons/month  
<br />Air pollution: 2 over 2 tiles
<br />Water pollution: 2 over 3 tiles  
<br />Garbage per month: 2 over 0 tiles  
<br />

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-21 14:25 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

Some lower income housing form Velsen-Noord this time. Whole suburbs in bigger and lesser Dutch towns and cities have areas consisting of this kind of housing, which was very common to build in the late 1950’s. Due to shortages caused by WWII and driven by a vast demand of new homes, these building were erected very quickly and display a simple design.
<br />
<br />
<br />Type
<br /> Size
<br /> Name
<br /> Origin
<br /> Style
<br />
<br />R$
<br /> 2x1
<br /> Trompstraat
<br /> Velsen Noord
<br /> 1950’s
<br />
<br />

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-21 14:28 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

These two R-§ houses are on the Seilerstraße and the busy Simon-von-Utrecht-Straße (SvU), the two streets running parallel to the infamous Reeperbahn in St. Pauli. They stand almost back-to-back on the same block and were both built at roughly the same time, hence the design similiarities. The rest of the block is made up of Gründerzeit (Victorian) style houses, and brand new hotels, offices and expensive appartment houses, some of which are still under construction. They demolished my sock shop to build them. :-( The Seilerstrasse house has a Kindergarten on the ground floor, and at the back of the building on the kindergarten roof is a play area with sandpit for the sprogs, whereas the SvU house has parking lots inside. Note: Although they look rather decent, those buildings are state-subsidized housings in reality, therefore I made them R-§.
<br />
<br />Dependencies
<br />
<br />SFBT Essentials
<br />
<br />Lot Statistics
<br />
<br />Lot size: 1x2, 1x3, 1x4 tiles
<br />Stage: 6
<br />Occupants: 58 R-§
<br />Bulldoze cost: § 327  
<br />Building value: § 800  
<br />Construction time: 32 days
<br />Power consumed: 1 MWh/month
<br />Water consumed: 2 gallons/month  
<br />Air pollution: 2 over 1 tiles
<br />Water pollution: 2 over 2 tiles  
<br />

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-21 14:36 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

The Park Avenue Building stands at the corner of Adams and Park Avenues in downtown Detroit, Michigan. Constructed in 1923, it once housed the offices of local workers' unions. Next to it stands the Park Apartments, a 14-story low-rent tower. The two are not a natural pairing, but years of demolition have left them alone together on the west side of Grand Circus Park. (See reference photo here.)
<br />
<br />The Park Avenue Building is currently abandoned, but there are plans for renovation. Unfortunately, like so many good plans in the City of Detroit, there is no guarantee that they will come to fruition and this beautiful building will be saved. This is a faithful re-creation of the actual buildings. The only exceptions to this are the props used to decorate the lots, and the interior walls of the free-standing, growable versions of each building.
<br />
<br />For SimCity4, the building has been adapted in various versions to give you the widest possible choice, depending on your individual taste. It is up to you to decide which version(s) you want to use. It doesn't matter if you select only one or if you decide to use all of them simultaneously; there are no conflicts or other limitations that would prevent you from doing so. (Although, if you use them all, you will see these buildings quite often given the right demand!)
<br />
<br />In total, the following six versions are available:
<br />
<br />+ Ploppable landmark Park Apartments &amp; Park Ave Building
<br />+ Ploppable functional CO§§ Park Apartments &amp; Park Ave Building
<br />+ Growable CO§§ Park Apartments &amp; Park Ave Building
<br />+ Growable R§ Park Apartments &amp; Park Ave Building
<br />+ Growable CO§§ Park Ave Building (free-standing)
<br />+ Growable R§ Park Apartments (free-standing)
<br />
<br />
<br />Note: Both ploppable versions feature individual custom menu icons that will allow you to see immediately which version is which. Moreover, both ploppable versions are to be found conveniently grouped together near the center of your landmark menu.
<br />
<br />AtA Glance
<br />
<br />PA = Park Apartments
<br />PB= Park Avenue Building
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Version
<br /> Occupants
<br /> Size
<br /> Plop Cost
<br />
<br />PA/PB CO§§ Grow
<br /> 480
<br /> 3x2
<br /> n/a
<br />
<br />PA/PB R§ Grow
<br /> 640
<br /> 3x2
<br /> n/a
<br />
<br />PB CO§§ Grow
<br /> 240
<br /> 2x2
<br /> n/a
<br />
<br />PA R§ Grow
<br /> 320
<br /> 1x2
<br /> n/a
<br />
<br />PA/PB CO§§ Plop
<br /> 480
<br /> 3x2
<br /> §17,500
<br />
<br />PA/PB Landmark
<br /> n/a
<br /> 3x2
<br /> §17,500
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />* NOTE: The Park Apartments stand-alone is on a 1x2 lot and will grow often given the right demand.
<br />
<br />Complete values and statistics available in the readme.
<br />
<br />Installation
<br />
<br />There are six versions (lot files) and three model files included. Simply unzip the contents of the download into your plugins folder, making sure to keep the model files and at least one of the lot files. (It is perfectly OK to keep all six!) For organizational purposes, you may wish to create a new folder to store these and all subsequent BSP releases. It is also advisable that you keep the readme and screenshots in a separate folder outside of your plugins for future reference. The readme and screenshots are not necessary for gameplay.
<br />
<br />Please refer to the readme for more information.
<br />
<br />Dependencies
<br />
<br />Absolutely none!
<br />
<br />Credits
<br />
<br />A very special thank you goes out to Jasoncw for custom menu icons and technical advice, and JBSimio for the custom queries.
<br />
<br />Thanks to T Wrecks for his comprehensive and incredibly clear Modding School instructions! I would not have been able to mod these without them.
<br />
<br />And of course, thanks to everyone who has given me such valuable feedback in my BAT thread!
<br />
<br />下面是支持文件:
<br />
<br />Click to view and discuss my current BAT projects!
<br />Click to view and discuss current projects at the Barry Sanders Project
<br />

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-21 14:39 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

Annenstraße 6 (the left building on the picture) was built on the site of an older building, presumably destroyed during air raids. I think it's one of the ugliest buildings in the street, and am very pleased I can't see it from my window here. But I suppose I should be careful with my de&#115;cription here, because friends of friends used to live in this house. ;-) I had planned on doing almost every house in the street, so I had to start somewhere, and it's not as if I had to go far for the photos. :-)
<br />
<br />The building on the right side of the screenshot is Annenstraße 21-13. Annenstraße is a relatively quiet side street in St.Pauli, running parallel to the St. Pauli Stadium, home of the cult soccer team of the same name. On one side it opens onto Detlev-Bremer-Straße (leading to the infamous Reeprbahn), on the other to Paulinenplatz, a small park and play area.This is one of my favourite buildings in the street, and one of the tallest on the narrow tree lined street, which has a bit of everything architecturely, from 50's and 60's W2W tenements (see Annenstrasse 6) to small W2W &quot;english style&quot; schicky-mickey houses.On the corner stood the old Hospice for the Heiligen Geistfeld, which was torn down around 1810, but the cellars are still under the newer Gründerzeit style houses that replaced it. Today the corner is occupied by the first version of the scene bar, &quot;Zoes&quot;.
<br />
<br />Dependencies
<br />
<br />SFBT Essentials
<br />
<br />Lot Statistics
<br />
<br />Annenstraße 6
<br />
<br />Lot size: 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4 tiles
<br />Stage: 4,
<br />Occupants: 58 R-§§  
<br />Bulldoze cost: § 327  
<br />Building value: § 800  
<br />Construction time: 41 days
<br />Power consumed: 1 MWh/month
<br />Water consumed: 2 gallons/month  
<br />Air pollution: 2 over 1 tiles
<br />Water pollution: 2 over 2 tiles  
<br />
<br />
<br />Annenstraße 21-23
<br />
<br />Lot size: 1x2, 1x3, 1x4 tiles
<br />Occupants: 64 R-§§  
<br />Bulldoze cost: § 250  
<br />Building value: § 1,150  
<br />Construction time: 38 days
<br />Flammability: 40
<br />Power consumed: 2 MWh/month
<br />Water consumed: 4 gallons/month  
<br />Air pollution: 1 over 1 tiles
<br />Water pollution: 3 over 1 tiles  
<br />Garbage per month: 3 over 0 tiles  
<br />
<br />

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-21 14:41 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

These buildings are located across the centre of the Dutch city of Haarlem. The yellow brick one can be found along the River Spaarne, and the very right one near the central station. In the game, these houses are residential buildings with the name ‘Raaks’ – a busy building site in real-life Haarlem where new apartments and a parking garage are being built as we speak. The buildings are growable and have night windows.
<br />
<br />
<br />Type
<br /> Size
<br /> Name
<br /> Origin
<br /> Style
<br />
<br />R$$
<br /> 2x1
<br /> Raaks
<br /> Haarlem
<br /> 1900’s
<br />
<br />

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-21 14:43 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

These houses are located in the very heart of the Dutch city of Haarlem. The left one has a prominent place along the River Spaarne, whereas the right building is situated at the Nassaukade. In the game, I’ve renamed them to ‘Korte Veerstraat’. The buildings are growable and have night windows.
<br />
<br />
<br />Type
<br /> Size
<br /> Name
<br /> Origin
<br /> Style
<br />
<br />R$$
<br /> 1x1
<br /> Korte Veerstraat
<br /> Haarlem
<br /> 1890’s
<br />
<br />

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-21 14:47 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

Finally a building fit for an Archbishop, an architect, a life of crime, or for consuming Middle Eastern Cuisene! The Bishop's House dates from 1879,
<br />when the Roman Catholic Archdiocese moved downriver to up-and-coming Portland from historic Oregon City. Despite being right next to a cathedral at the time, the near-waterfront neighborhood was begining to become more seedy as Portland expanded west. Archbishop Wialliam Goss tollerated this for only a year before moving out.
<br />
<br />Next to move in were Chinese gangs, who from time to time, ran a tong spot in the Bishop's House. It is said that they managed to set up a wire tap into the nearby police HQ building,
<br />and were responsible for foiling many vice-related arrests in the late 1890's.
<br />
<br />Architects were always in thrall with this building, and between 1911 and 1915, the Portland Artlier (kind-of analogous to today's Portland chapter of the AIA), set up a studio and trained apprentences.
<br />AE Doyle, who would eventually make a huge architectural impact on the city taught here.
<br />
<br />In 1965, the building went through a much0-needed rehabilitation, and in the next decade entered the latest chapter in its colorful life: As a Lebanese restruant.
<br />
<br />Extra BATer's commentary: This building marks a big step, as it is my first working attempt at custom qureies and custom menu icon programming. I hope everyone enjoys them.
<br />
<br />Installation Instructions:
<br />
<br />Unzip and run the installer program. Files will unzip to C:/...my documents/Sim City 4/Plugins/Sparkythepenguin/Bishop's House/
<br />(you may change the destination if you wish). You may then go through and remove undesired versions.
<br />
<br />Stats:
<br />
<br />Lot: 2x1 (all lots)
<br />
<br />The growable lots should grow only as stage 4 Chicago tiles.
<br />
<br />CS$ lot Jobs: 20 CS$$ (46 CS$ if downgraded)
<br />
<br />CO lot jobs: 20 CO$$
<br />
<br />Contents:
<br />
<br />Read-me &amp; associated photos
<br />Bishop's House Installer files:
<br />Landmark
<br />CO$$ Grow and Plop
<br />CS$$ Grow and Plop
<br />
<br />
<br />dependencies:
<br />
<br />None!
<br />
<br />Bugs/glitches/annoyances:
<br />
<br />None that we are aware of.
<br />
<br />Part of Around the Roses: The Portland and Oregon BAT Project.
<br />下面的插件是支持文件:
<br /><font color="#ff0000">Latest page at time of uploading | Front Page/BAT list</font>
<br />
<br />Proudly bringing you the best of the City of Roses and The Beaver State since 2002! Please report any problems with this file to our thread or
<br />PM sparkythepenguin here at Simtropolis.
<br />

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-21 14:52 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

King of Donair is a chain of pizza parlours in Halifax, NS, Canada. The chain began in the 1970s on Quinpool Road and has expanded to now include several other locations. The chain gained publicity in the last few years after being featured in the hit Canadian series, The Trailer Park Boys. This bat is of the downtown KOD. It sits just off Spring Garden Road on the corner of Grafton and Blowers Streets. It shares the intersection with Sicilian Pizza and the European Food Store, which gives the area its well-known local name, Pizza Corner. Pizza Corner is a Halifax landmark and is where lunch begins and a night at the bar ends. Recently, the city installed a surveillance camera on the roof of a nearby building on Grafton Street to record activity in the intersection to try and deter late night violence between drunks. Besides pizza, the KOD building is also home to students who live in the cheap apartments above. If you look closely, you can see a Canadian flag being used as curtain by some penniless med student.
<br />
<br />This is the first entry in what will be a series of BATs from Halifax's Spring Garden Road area (Jennifer's of Nova Scotia is coming next).
<br />
<br />Detailed feedback, comments or pictures of this BAT or any of my others at work in your cities can be left on my BAT thread at:
<br />下面的插件是支持文件:
<br /><font color="#ff0000">http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=37&amp;threadid=73597&amp;STARTPAGE=1&amp;FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear</font>
<br />
<br />Stats:
<br />1x2 corner growable (left and right street orientation) New York and Chicago tile sets
<br />Plop versions included.
<br />Cs$$ 43
<br />Stage 2
<br />Fits w2w and is setup to match JBSimio's small town series in setback and base texture.
<br />See the readme for complete stats
<br />
<br />Dependencies:
<br />KOD Overhaning Prop model and desc is needed to see the King's crown sign that hangs out into the street (included in this upload).
<br />
<br />Acknowledgements:
<br />Thanks to all the experts for their tutorials (Phillipbo, Gascooker, 6469978, Simgoober), to my girl friend for letting me take her camera and to all the forum users who stopped by my thread during the creative process. Thanks.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-21 15:05 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

好漂亮的楼房,谢谢楼主了,先收下!
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-21 18:47 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

真漂亮,下来看看
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-21 18:55 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

<!--quote-zzh19821101+2006-12-21 14:25+pid212124--><div class='quotetop'>引用:( zzh19821101 &#064; 2006&#045;12&#045;21 14:25 <a href="redirect.php?goto=findpost&p=212124">查看原帖</a> )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quote1-->Some lower income housing form Velsen-Noord this time. Whole suburbs in bigger and lesser Dutch towns and cities have areas consisting of this kind of housing, which was very common to build in the late 1950’s. Due to shortages caused by WWII and driven by a vast demand of new homes, these building were erected very quickly and display a simple design.<br />Type
<br /> Size
<br /> Name
<br /> Origin
<br /> Style
<br />&nbsp; <br />R&#036;
<br /> 2x1
<br /> Trompstraat
<br /> Velsen Noord
<br /> 1950’s<!--quote2--></div><!--quote3--><br /><br /><br /><br /><!--quote-zzh19821101+2006-12-21 14:41+pid212131--><div class='quotetop'>引用:( zzh19821101 &#064; 2006&#045;12&#045;21 14:41 <a href="redirect.php?goto=findpost&p=212131">查看原帖</a> )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quote1-->These buildings are located across the centre of the Dutch city of Haarlem. The yellow brick one can be found along the River Spaarne, and the very right one near the central station. In the game, these houses are residential buildings with the name ‘Raaks’ – a busy building site in real-life Haarlem where new apartments and a parking garage are being built as we speak. The buildings are growable and have night windows.<br />Type
<br /> Size
<br /> Name
<br /> Origin
<br /> Style
<br />&nbsp; <br />R&#036;&#036;
<br /> 2x1
<br /> Raaks
<br /> Haarlem
<br /> 1900’s<!--quote2--></div><!--quote3--><br /><br /><br /><br /><!--quote-zzh19821101+2006-12-21 14:43+pid212132--><div class='quotetop'>引用:( zzh19821101 &#064; 2006&#045;12&#045;21 14:43 <a href="redirect.php?goto=findpost&p=212132">查看原帖</a> )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quote1-->These houses are located in the very heart of the Dutch city of Haarlem. The left one has a prominent place along the River Spaarne, whereas the right building is situated at the Nassaukade. In the game, I’ve renamed them to ‘Korte Veerstraat’. The buildings are growable and have night windows.<br />Type
<br /> Size
<br /> Name
<br /> Origin
<br /> Style
<br />&nbsp; <br />R&#036;&#036;
<br /> 1x1
<br /> Korte Veerstraat
<br /> Haarlem
<br /> 1890’s<!--quote2--></div><!--quote3--><br />我发过了...晕
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-21 22:46 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

你那个有些不太全,这个比较全.
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-21 22:46 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

这样子可以使大家有各种选择.<!--editpost--><br /><br /><br /><div><font class='editinfo'>此帖由 zzh19821101 在 2006-12-21 22:51 进行编辑...</font></div><!--editpost1-->
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-21 22:51 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

<!--quote-zzh19821101+2006-12-21 22:46+pid212308--><div class='quotetop'>引用:( zzh19821101 &#064; 2006&#045;12&#045;21 22:46 <a href="redirect.php?goto=findpost&p=212308">查看原帖</a> )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quote1-->这样子可以使大家有各种选择.<!--quote2--></div><!--quote3--><br />我原来有一贴,集合了近40中荷兰的建筑......(制作荷兰建筑的作者天天都出两个作平,好强)
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-21 22:53 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

<!--quote-小小生+2006-12-21 22:51+pid212313--><div class='quotetop'>引用:( 小小生 &#064; 2006&#045;12&#045;21 22:51 <a href="redirect.php?goto=findpost&p=212313">查看原帖</a> )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quote1-->我原来有一贴,集合了近40中荷兰的建筑......(制作荷兰建筑的作者天天都出两个作平,好强)<!--quote2--></div><!--quote3-->
<br />好东西当然是大家都喜欢下载的.
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-21 22:57 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

<!--quote-zzh19821101+2006-12-21 22:53+pid212314--><div class='quotetop'>引用:( zzh19821101 &#064; 2006&#045;12&#045;21 22:53 <a href="redirect.php?goto=findpost&p=212314">查看原帖</a> )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quote1-->好东西当然是大家都喜欢下载的.<!--quote2--></div><!--quote3--><br />我最近在制作死城伦敦...所以没有太多功夫去搜集经典插件
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-21 22:59 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

哦,我最近也比较忙啊!所以比较少上传插件啊!
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-21 23:02 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

咱们还是到绿地去吧,免得小鹰锁你的帖子
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-21 23:43 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

<font color="#ff0000">Special thanks to BarbyW and the BSC for modding this BAT</font>.:这是支持文件
<br />
<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<br />This is the new addition to the Mérida Series: The Twin Cámara Houses (Las Casas Cámara). Beautyful french style manors built during the Porfiriato by the Zavala Brothers.
<br />
<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<br />Lot Info
<br />
<br />Reward Conditions:
<br />Easy
<br />City Population: 4000
<br />High Wealth Residents:20
<br />Region Population: 20000
<br />
<br />Medium
<br />City Population: 8000
<br />High Wealth Residents: 100
<br />Region Population: 60000
<br />
<br />Hard
<br />City Population: 10000
<br />High Wealth Residents: 150
<br />Region Population: 100000
<br />
<br />Size: 4x3
<br />Plop Cost: $110,000
<br />Custom Query
<br />
<br />Creates High Wealth Jobs
<br />Attracts comerce
<br />Various YIMBY effects

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2006-12-22 01:22 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

绝对经典的住宅.
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-22 21:37 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

This is the second Gründerzeit style corner house. I had to use some artistic licence on this model, because the original lot is triangular, and has no real backyard. So I looked at a few houses in the area and based the back walls on those. The house is located in the Hamburg-Neustadt, no surprises there, is not as tall as Pastorenstraße 12, so should be less obstrusive in your W2W neighbourhoods. The building stands on the corner of Martin-Luther-Strasse and Pastorenstraße, near the Michel.
<br />
<br />Dependencies
<br />
<br />SFBT Essentials
<br />
<br />Lot Statistics
<br />
<br />Occupants: 170 R-§§  
<br />Bulldoze cost: § 360  
<br />Building value: §900  
<br />Construction time: 35 days
<br />Water consumed: 4 gallons/month  
<br />Air pollution: 3 over 2 tiles
<br />Water pollution: 3 over 2 tiles  
<br />Garbage per month: 3 over 1 tiles  
<br />

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-23 12:51 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

So(Then,Since) here this one the American BATs's first building.
<br />
<br />No dependencies.
<br />
<br />Pues aqui esta el primer edificio de American BATs.
<br />
<br />No tiene dependencias.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-23 12:57 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

One building in two formats; one, the older version before the building disappeared behind scaffolding, and two, after it re-emerged, with a paint job. This is the first of &quot;Gründerzeit&quot; style corner houses, each of the two models has two corner lots, left and right. The building was shortened on one side, to fit onto a 2x2. It can be found near the Michel and the Martin-Luther-Straße houses in the Hamburg Neustadt.
<br />
<br />Dependencies
<br />
<br />SFBT Essentials
<br />
<br />Lot Statistics
<br />
<br />Stage: 6
<br />Occupants: 210 R-§§  
<br />Bulldoze cost: § 370  
<br />Building value: § 8,000  
<br />Construction time: 38 days
<br />Water consumed: 5 gallons/month  
<br />Air pollution: 3 over 2 tiles
<br />Water pollution: 3 over 3 tiles  
<br />Garbage per month: 3 over 1 tiles  
<br />

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2006-12-23 16:08 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

好东西很多,就是和我的城市不太相配,不下,谢了。
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-1 22:57 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

This building is a fine example of Dutch social housing in the 1920’s / 1930’s inspired by English suburban planning. Combined with historic Dutch features of city-building (courtyards and almshouses), these housing projects were very common in the years between WWI and WWII. Examples of these projects can be found in almost any Dutch city or town and were in fact the last mass-building housing projects before the Second World War.
<br />
<br />
<br />Type
<br /> Size
<br /> Name
<br /> Origin
<br /> Style
<br />
<br />R$
<br /> 3x3
<br /> Zonnebloemstraat
<br /> Groningen
<br /> 1920/1930’s
<br />
<br />

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2007-1-3 16:05 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

<!--quote-小小生+2006-12-21 22:51+pid212313--><div class='quotetop'>引用:( 小小生 &#064; 2006&#045;12&#045;21 22:51 <a href="redirect.php?goto=findpost&p=212313">查看原帖</a> )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quote1-->我原来有一贴,集合了近40中荷兰的建筑......(制作荷兰建筑的作者天天都出两个作平,好强)<!--quote2--></div><!--quote3-->
<br />我记忆中2年多前有人一口气放出几十个阿姆斯特丹建筑。。。
发表于 2007-1-3 17:20 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

请问这些房子是自己生成还是自己按上去的?
发表于 2007-2-26 23:57 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

下了,但在城里没出现过.需要支持文件吗LZ?
发表于 2007-2-28 03:00 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

非常感谢
发表于 2007-4-6 12:28 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

好漂亮啊,我抱走了!!!
发表于 2007-4-17 13:26 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

下了,谢了啊~
发表于 2007-4-19 11:48 | 显示全部楼层

经典住宅楼

真的很漂亮,最大的那个要规划几乘几的格子
发表于 2007-7-6 19:38 | 显示全部楼层
很真实,全部抱走,谢谢LZ
发表于 2008-5-15 23:30 | 显示全部楼层
别人发过了,谢了
发表于 2008-11-24 14:14 | 显示全部楼层
有几个做的一般!
发表于 2009-3-26 16:00 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢第一个!
发表于 2009-3-26 18:50 | 显示全部楼层
漂亮 收了
发表于 2009-4-2 09:20 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢!下载了一幢漂亮的适合我的城镇!
发表于 2009-6-18 09:29 | 显示全部楼层
我下栽了很多建筑插件,但是晚上那些灯都不会亮,但又有通
???????????????????????????????
发表于 2009-6-23 12:43 | 显示全部楼层
下载过了,谢了
发表于 2010-8-21 12:10 | 显示全部楼层
都是好东西,全部没收
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-2 19:07 | 显示全部楼层
xiexie
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-4 16:30 | 显示全部楼层
支持文件都不发上来啊 都是箱子 郁闷死我了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-29 03:02 | 显示全部楼层
就喜欢中密度
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-14 16:44 | 显示全部楼层
看着挺漂亮啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-19 06:12 | 显示全部楼层
很经典,很漂亮,我全部收咯
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 23:07 , Processed in 0.035834 second(s), 17 queries .