模拟城市中文网

找回密码
 入住
搜索
查看: 5422|回复: 6

[新闻公告] 独立游戏《模拟人生3:中世纪》消息[来源:TSR]

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-7-30 01:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
While I was at EA almost a year ago I was invited to a very small and very private focus group about a new Sims game which was being developed. I was of course bound by Non Disclosure Agreements disallowing me from talking about the discussions (and still am), but I'm happy to see that what we discussed has made it to a full release to be called 'The Sims: Medieval'. It seems that not very much has been released about the game yet so this may be the first you hear of it, but it certainly won't be the last!
The Sims: Medieval is not an expansion or stuff pack, it's a standalone game more along the lines of The Sims: Life Stories, but a major departure from The Sims 3 and the way of life we have come to know in our beloved games. The Sims: Medieval is played more like an RPG than a simulator, with players choosing from one of ten 'hero' characters which they will control as they play out quests to further themselves in the game. The professions include Blacksmith, Bard, Knight, Merchant, Monarch, Physician, Priests, Spy and even Wizard.
There will be no build mode as we know it, but players will be able to expand their castles, houses etc by adding modules. The Create a Sim that we all know and love remains in a basic form for setting up your characters but the game is far removed the modern day worlds we play out today in Sims 3. All the technology you know is gone. Food prep is back to basics and even carrier pigeons are used as your only form of communication.
So The Sims: Medieval is then, very much not just The Sims 3 with old world objects and styles, it's a completely new way to play the game, focussed on quests and objectives in a way not seen in the franchise to date.
According to Rod Humble, Executive VP of EA Play, this will be the first of a series of similar releases which sees The Sims explore "themes, space and time".
The Sims: Medieval is set in a period of time which allows for rich and varied stories to evolve, many of which will be either based on or heavily influenced by the religions of the time (as it was in real life). You will be able to choose to not have any religious influence, or to experience Jacoban or  Peteran Churches (or both). This will greatly affect the way your kingdom operates and is one for the more RTS like elements of the game.
Information is sketchy at the moment and the images I have found so far are courtesy of magazine scans from PC Format, but I am hoping to get the very latest info and screens from EA some time soon. Maybe we will even get the chance to do a full preview, so let's keep our fingers crossed for that.
/Steve

来源: The Sims Resource

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2010-7-30 01:09 | 显示全部楼层
古代的喔,不错不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-30 06:57 | 显示全部楼层

翻译

翻译一下:
虽然我在电子艺界几乎一年前,我被邀请参加一个非常小的,非常私人焦点小组关于新模拟人生游戏,是正在开发中。我是由非披露协议的约束不准从有关的讨论(现在仍然是说我当然),但我很高兴地看到,我们所讨论的已全部释放到一个被称为'模拟人生:中世纪'。它似乎没有多大仍未公布有关游戏却又如此,这可能是你第一次听到它,但它肯定不会是最后一次!
模拟人生:中世纪是不是一个扩张或材料包,它是一个独立的游戏沿模拟人生系列:生命的故事更应该是一个从模拟人生3个主要出发和生活方式,我们来了解在我们可爱的游戏。模拟人生:中世纪更像是一比一模拟RPG游戏玩,与来自10'英雄'人物,他们将控制他们发挥出任务,进一步在游戏中选择自己的球员之一。该专业包括:铁匠,巴德,骑士,商人,君主,医师,牧师,间谍,甚至向导。
将有没有构建模式,因为我们知道,但玩家将能够扩大他们的城堡,房子通过添加模块等。创建一个星际,我们都知道,爱依然在为建立您的字符,但比赛是遥远的现代世界,我们发挥出今天在模拟人生3的基本形式。所有的技术,您知道了。食物准备是回到基本,甚至信鸽为您沟通的唯一的一种形式。
因此,模拟人生:中世纪然后,很公正模拟人生3旧世界的对象和方式不,这是一个全新的方式玩游戏,对任务和目标集中在迄今为止没有在特许经营的方式出现。
据Rod Humble说道,执行副总裁的EA游戏,这将是其中的一看到模拟人生探索“的主题,空间和时间”系列的第一个类似的新闻稿。
模拟人生:中世纪被设置在一个时间,提供丰富多样的故事允许发展时期,其中许多将在20或大量的时间所影响的宗教基础(因为它是在现实生活)。你可以选择没有任何宗教的影响,或经验Jacoban或Peteran教会(或两者)。这将极大地影响你的王国的方式运作,并为类似的游戏内容更废物转运站之一。
信息是粗略此刻,我所找到的图片是迄今为止从PC杂志扫描格式礼貌,但我希望能获得最新的信息和来自EA一段时间屏幕很快。也许我们甚至会得到机会做一个全面的预览,让我们保持我们的手指踏遍。
/史蒂夫
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-30 08:12 | 显示全部楼层
几百年前宗教统治下的欧洲。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-30 11:09 | 显示全部楼层
我看到了老虎凳.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-30 11:54 | 显示全部楼层

回复 3# 的帖子

别机翻好吗。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-30 12:20 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 shujinhua 于 2010-7-30 06:57 发表
翻译一下:
虽然我在电子艺界几乎一年前,我被邀请参加一个非常小的,非常私人焦点小组关于新模拟人生游戏,是正在开发中。我是由非披露协议的约束不准从有关的讨论(现在仍然是说我当然),但我很高兴地看到,我们所讨论的已全部释 ...
不评论
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 15:14 , Processed in 0.021099 second(s), 17 queries .