[游戏技巧] 有请高手一起研究下,他们这是如何做的??

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2011-3-4 17:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
因为英文我读起来一知半解,为了避免错翻,所以还是粘原文比较好。

文章来自:
http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/topic/41596-hyperwolf-mods/

Hyperwolf's Suburbia Project

Okay I would like to share this mod I use in my cities which allows me to build houses closer together. Now there is a little explaining to do but first here are some pics of houses placed closer together

So how does this work? It is really simple. I changed the dimension of the houses from 20x20 to 1x1. Now when you place the lot it will use the 20x20 footprint. When the house is built on the lot, the game will treat it as though it takes up a space of 1x1 as illustrated below.

After one house is built, the game will not let you place a footprint in the 1x1 square of the first house, so you need to layer the houses like so.

Here is the step by step method that I use.
1. Pause the game and build two roads with a space of one low density lot (20x20) between them. You will need a little more space if you are making a curved road .

2. Place a lot to the far left facing the bottom road and allow it to build

3. Layer the second lot halfway over the first home and facing the top road, and let it build.

4. Layer the next lot halfway over the second home and facing the bottom road. Then let it build. Continue this pattern.

That is all there is to it! Now here are the issues with this style of building:

1. One style of houses I use has a wall around the backyard which cannot be removed. When you look at the houses up close, they will look unnatural and unappealing because there is a wall going across the driveway!
2. In order to not have trees coming through the roofs of houses, I had to remove the trees from the backyards of these houses. Unfortunately this makes the neighborhoods look bare. You will need to do the best you can with the ploppable trees .
3. It is time consuming because you have to wait for each house to be built before placing the next.

With that being said, here are the downloads. They are all unskilled low density housing.

These two houses will appear as new houses and need no additional downloads:

House with red roof:
Download
House with white roof: Download
The next two will change the dimensions of the houses in the pictures below. This will modify existing houses already in the game I recommend you download the tree remover also, otherwise trees will come through the rooftops.
This mod changes the dimensions for the house on the right in the picture below: Download

This mod changes the dimensions for the house on the left in the picture
below:
Download

No trees for both houses and adds the palm trees to the house on the left (recommended): Download

Please let me know if you do not understand or if you have any problems. Enjoy!!

[ 本帖最后由 kpsia118 于 2011-3-4 17:54 编辑 ]
头像被屏蔽
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-4 17:53 | 显示全部楼层
这里他们似乎用了几个mod。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-4 18:06 | 显示全部楼层

俺真是服了

俺真是服了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-4 18:16 | 显示全部楼层
虽然不大懂XL,但是翻译一下问题还是不大

简单的说,他就是把房子本体改到很小,但是地基不变
这样一来按照XL的游戏设置,房屋的地基可以重叠,只要房子主体不碰到就行
然后设置的部分就没什么难度了,先放好一个,然后找到这个房屋的中点,然后转一个方向,沿着中线再盖一栋,一直盖下去就好了
他说需要的MOD就是后面链接里面的
前两个是房子,后两个把房子本体改小,允许地基重叠

评分

参与人数 1威望 +1 收起 理由
375支线 + 1 本支线没事闲的,加个分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-4 18:25 | 显示全部楼层
漂亮的排列
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-4 18:37 | 显示全部楼层
感谢支线给老徐送来第200个WW..

话说这个插件也是有局限的,作者说,近看的话有些地方会杯具
还有就是他说这个得长好一座,再造下一步..

总之,不是很有闲的,建议不要用此方法..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-4 18:49 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 jackxu888 于 2011-3-4 18:16 发表
虽然不大懂XL,但是翻译一下问题还是不大

简单的说,他就是把房子本体改到很小,但是地基不变
这样一来按照XL的游戏设置,房屋的地基可以重叠,只要房子主体不碰到就行
然后设置的部分就没什么难度了,先放好一个,然后找到这个房 ...

原来如此,虽然麻烦了点要一间一间建,但确实是很美观,很整齐。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-4 21:13 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 04:30 , Processed in 0.023330 second(s), 20 queries .